Friday, December 17, 2010

Poem Two Final: Dreams

Falling asleep may or may not end well.
I might just wake up with a smile
or I might just wake up in sweat.
A sleeping hell can be found in a with eyes closed
with dreams never failing to send one thinking.
While hearing the screams of the living dead
people run with death inches behind.
Hide behind the strongest door
as they almost get you then it stops.
Thank god the dream is over.

A new night with a new place.
Snow covers the ground with stars as
I find myself flying down a field
with speed is so great I don't want it to end.
My eyes open then and realize I'm awake.

Dreams mix up good and bad
regardless the reason I'm always on the run
for something new to see and do.
As I sleep I Fly or fall all free.
Dreams are beyond anything great.

No comments:

Post a Comment